- The eForm should be certified by a practicing Chartered Accountant or Company Secretary or Cost and Management Accountant.
- Subsequently, submission of KYC details through Form DIR-3 KYC would be annual process to be completed by the director within 30th April of immediately next Financial Year.
Consequences of Non-filing
Deactivation of DIN: Non-filing of DIR-3 KYC within the prescribed timeline, would result in Deactivation of the DIN by the Ministry. The same will be re-activated only on payment of specified fee.
Other penal Action: Failure to file DIR-3 KYC form within the prescribed timelines might also lead to enforcement of penal action against Directors.
Please note that the Penal Action would be enforced irrespective of the fact that DIN is reactivated after payment of specified fee.
Our Fees for Preparation, Certification and Filing of Form DIR3 for KYC is Rs.999.
You may submit your details/documents & pay online at www.VenturEasy.com/
- PAN of the Director
- Proof of permanent address (Latest Bank Statement/ Latest Mobile or Electricity Bill)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card (Mandatory for Indian Director)
- Copy of passport
- Mobile No (will need OTP for Verification)
- Email (will need OTP for Verification)
- Digital Signature of Director (Rs 800 will be requested if DSC is not available or DSC has expired)
After you have submitted the details and paid the fees, our representative will send filled eForm for affixing your DSC within 1-2 working days.
Nikita Bhatia is the co-founder of VenturEasy, an online platform for Company registration, book-keeping, accounting, tax consultancy and legal compliances in India. A Chartered Accountant and company secretary by profession, she has wide experience in the fields of audit, accountancy, taxation and corporate governance.